maandag 19 december 2011

I look pretty when I'm sad


I look pretty when I'm sad.

When I’m down, or even depressed, people always tell me I look pretty.
I don't know why, but they just say it.
Probably because my lips see red from the lost lipstick I putted on the night
before. And my eyes are all teary, and my skin sees pale, ‘cause of me crying
and not eating all day...

The insomnia, oh, its horrible!
Thinking of what you’ve should have done or what you should have not done, and how you would respond if this and that all really happened.

The regrets.
Yeah, it's already to late.

So, then you consider why you didn't do that, and that your actually really miserable and useless, and the only thing your good at is failing.
Feed your low self-esteem.

Anyways, “I look pretty when I'm sad” they say.
My clothes are pretty, yeah that's true. But what when I take my clothes of? Then what?
They’ll scare the hell out of me.

I never look pretty.
I never did, and ill never do.

I'm still wondering why they say that....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten